Thursday, July 2, 2009

Enough Rain Already!!!

Cannot believe it's still raining! It has been raining or drizzling for about 3 weeks already. How much water can the sky hold?! This is Boston, not Seattle, why all the rain? Mold and mushroom are growing everywhere, and half of my strawberries are rotted or covered with grey mold! And my flowers drop faster because of all these moisture. The only good thing is I didn't have to water my garden and my outdoor plants (orchids and jasmines) for 3 weeks and most of them look quite happy! But still, enough is enough! Again this morning, we woke up to this heavy rain/T storm, the sky is so dark, like nighttime. It's just crazy! Hope this weekend will be better, so I can at least take some pictures of my beautiful lilies, which opened 4 days ago!

No comments: