Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Winter Wonderland

Winter Wonderland, originally uploaded by TranquilityKnots.
This is what we woke up to. It looked so peaceful, and absolutely beautiful. Totally regret not taking my camera with me this morning. On our way to my train station, everything looked like it came right out of a fairy tale! The sky was the purest blue ever, like the snow has washed away all the imperfection. Not even one piece of cloud in the sky, and no birds in sight either. The rest of the world, trees, streets, houses and cars were all covered by this fluffy sparkling white glitter!

In case you are not as excited as I am, about the snow storms and winter cold air, here are some pretty orchid pictures for you. Winter is normally the happiest time for orchid growers. After a year of tender loving care, they are rewarded by cluster and cluster of elegant flowers. They brighten the dark winter rooms, and brighten your heart as well. This winter, I am lucky as always. Lots of my orchids bloomed or blooming. (Now you know why I don't buy flower bouquets)

Phal. Schilleriana

Den. Singapore Girl?

Den. bigibbum

No comments: