Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring Training

OK, this is not me, but my goal. Got an email from Fitcorp yesterday. They want the old members back, so they are giving us a "Alumni Spring Break", $39 for 20 visits. That's increditable, consider how much you pay normally. Of course, it has a deadline, May 31. I cannot go on the weekends, since I have too much to do around the house, never come into the city. Counted the weekdays, there are only 33 days. So, I basically have to go everyday to every other day. Wow! That's a lot of mileage, like running a marathon, just in 20 days instead. That's not too bad! And I do want to lose that last 10 lbs of baby weight, so I accepted it as a challenge to myself. Just came back from my first visit, not as bad as I thought. Maybe carring a 20lbs baby around all the time helped a little. So from now on, till the end of May, I will be in the gym in the morning, and have lunch at my desk, instead of the Cafe, to make up some time. Hopefully, by the time we start going to beach, I will have my body back. Really hate to have those "muffin top" kind of body. (Read that on Family Circle lately, and thought that's mercyless accurate, and very funny.) Sorry there won't be any before and after pictures for this. It's too embarassing.

No comments: