Thursday, October 9, 2008

Business Is Picking Up


Just got another order for the keychains. They are really hot now. They are very cute and inexpensive, great for Xmas gift or any kind of gift, especially during the financial crisis like now. This time the order is from Australia, for 3 keychains. I am so excited about international business. Did some research about shipping to AU, and found lots of information, about their custom and quarantine, the prohibited and restricted imports, and the USPS shipping costs. I didn't know any of that, lucky I did some research on Shipping to Australia on Etsy forum. I really love the Business Topics section of the forum, lots of great information there, and so many experienced Etsians who willing to give their free advice any minute. They are truely great mentors.

1 comment:

syarlilady said...

Congratulations on your business success. I wish I had the time to work on handycrafts and sell them online like so many women I've come across on the blogging world. It's hard to do so when I go to work at 7am and back at 7.30pm.
BTW, I mentioned you in my blog posting about the Kusudama Flowers here at http://sweetzbitz.blogspot.com/2008/09/kusudama-flowers-and-sayonara.html