Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cute choker necklaces













Here are some choker necklaces I made recently. If you want to see more pictures of them, you have to go to my store. I just love them. They are very cute, and look great with casual clothes. And any age group can wear them. The one with a matching bracelet was customly made for a 5-year-old little girl. And the dark green one will look fine on a girl or guy's neck. I have to make more of them since there are still lots of cute designs in my mind.

3 comments:

Dust said...

hi great jop
i like the black one

TranquilityKnots said...

Thanks, Remeeeee. But that is not black, it's actually very very dark green, almost black. I like that one too. I also make matching bracelets. Check out my shop.

Unknown said...

I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS!!!! PLEASE keep making more and tone and tons until you can't anymore! Your work and craft is pure genius!
Possibly is there any ways to get simple tutorials on NOT how to do the actual design but the knots themselves that made up the design? Like the square in the middle of the dark green necklace. What is the name of that knot? Oh, and Sorry but I LOVE your moon necklace! I fell in love with it!
From Sakura Murasaki (紫 さくら さん) ^ - ^