Friday, June 11, 2010

One Of My Dream Project

is to make a felt village for little Caterpillar. I found lots of great inspirations on flickr, of course, I am a flickr-addict, I search everything on flickr. Anyway, I found lots of great felt mushroom houses, fairy tale kind of houses, and lots of little felt characters. Here are just some examples.


Mini toadstool pincushion, originally uploaded by poshplushies.

Love this one. The door, window, and all the details. I love all poshplushies's work.



These cuties are from Bella Dia. Love all the details. Look closer, you can even see smoke out of that chimney!

These little houses from Lucky Nielsen even come with their little residents. The lines are so soft, my little caterpillar's imagination will run wild!

This little house from woolloomooloosky even has its own nice yard!

These pastel colored mushroom houses from Fantastic Toys are soooo sweet.

I even found a great tutorial on how to make a Toadstool Cottage and Mushroom House. Now you can see why I am so addict to these lovely little houses! This project will probably take me months, if not years, to finish. Hope little Caterpillar will love them!

No comments: