Friday, June 6, 2008

New England Weather

Recently, the weather has been changing dramatically, it's basically all over the place. We had 80+F last week, and heavy rain and chilly 60+F for the past several days, and it's going to be over 90+ this coming weekend. AND I heard on the news this morning that next Monday is going to be 100F!!! WHAT?! This is just crazy! Guess I have to check my AC tonight and make sure it still working!

I bought some super cute fabric from Fabric Place yesterday. Wait till you see them! I was so excited, so I washed and ironed them last night. They are ready to be sewed into all kinds of fun stuffs. I have some ideas in my mind already, I will show you the fabric first and then show you what I come up with later. I am going to buy more today or over the weekend. Since I got several of those $5 off $25 coupons, and so many stuffs I need to buy, I am really going to be their frequent shopper at that lovely store! I saw some other great fabric yesterday, but didn't want to spend much more than $25 yesterday, so had to leave them there. Just hoping nobody else touched them. Have my fingers crossed now.

Oh, forgot to show you my yard sale finds from last weekend. The fabric I got from my neighbor's yard sale was gorgeous! I made a nursing cover out of a small piece last night, and LOVING IT! I will upload the pictures tonight.

No comments: