Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Etsy Find Of The Week

I was look for some unique handmade cards on Etsy, and this one caught my eyes. Check out these from BeCreativeStationery. I like the simplicity of her cards, and the way she display them. Yeah, I know, I am really digging green now, but she has lots of other colors as well, and all the colors she used in her cards or other stationery are very much in harmony. Her designs are so simple and modern, yet very elegant. Replace those boring store-bought thankyou notes with these chic, unique handmade cards, and whoever receive them will know that you put lots of thought into this and will definitely appreciate them much more. And did I mention her price is very affordable for such high quality, handmade cards? So, go check her out.

Olympic Medal Count Update:
CountryGSBT
China45142079
USA26262779
Canada26513

No comments: