Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cute Pumpkins!

I'd like to share some pictures of the cutest pumpkins and other halloween decorations I found over the years. Too bad I didn't write down where I found them, so cannot really link you to their original sites.
And the lovely Jessica Jones from How About Orange also posted more pumpkin decoration yesterday. Click here to read it.

And also just found out I made another sale this morning. Someone just bought the Nursing Cover - Fushion. So excited. I made more than a dozen of new ones recently preparing for the upcoming show, cannot wait to photograph them and list them in my shop as well.

2 comments:

Soulful Hues said...

Cute pumpkins!

TranquilityKnots said...

I have been planning to make the first one for a long time. Still don't think I will have time to do it this year. Way too busy preparing for my first show. But really glad you like them.