Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two New Bracelets In The Shop

Just posted these two gorgeous bracelets in my Etsy shop. Made lots of new stuffs recently, but didn't have time to photograph them all. And some of the colors still came out wrong. These two looked ok, so I uploaded them.

Sent out the package to Australia this morning, and it was not hard at all. I filled out the custom form yesterday, just needed them to weight it. It was 2oz, like I thought, and only costed me $2.20! Plus the cost of the packaging, it was not even $3.00, so I refunded my customer the overcharged shipping fee. Trying to be fair here. And I was told that it normally take about 7-10 days to reach the destination. How wonderful! Since US is in financial crisis, it's time to attract some international business.

No comments: