Monday, November 3, 2008

How Was Your Halloween?

Mine was pretty good! We got home a little bit late, because I missed the earlier train due to heavy halloween traffic. But we still had lots of trick-or-treaters. Most of them are very cute, and polite, asked me first if they wanted more than one candy. But there were 3 very rude ones. I put the bowl of candy on the bench outside the front door. These 3, age between 8 and 12, two boys and a girl, they ran up to my front door, didn't say a thing to me, not even a "Hi". They went directly to the candy bowl, and grabbed everything, and they were using pillow cases! Lucky I had backups in the house, otherwise, the rest of the kids would be disappointed. OK, enough with those 3 bad apples. All the others were super cute. Here are some pictures of my simple autumn decor.

And here are pictures of the cute kids, a spiderman, a fairy, a monkey, a scary clown, etc. I forgot to put the memory card into the camera at first, so missed whole bunch of kids. Silly me! Oh, and kids won't stop moving, so all the pics are quite blury, which actually saved me lots of processing time. I don't like to show kids' facec on the internet.


No comments: