Monday, November 24, 2008

Craft Fair - Part II

Finally, I uploaded all the pictures to the computer. My table was on the second floor, where the lighting was pretty bad, so sorry about the picture quality.

This is me at my table. My friend took this picture in the morning, so I was still very energetic. Sorry about my face, I don't like the idea to post personal pictures online, just have to blur it. Oh, see that gorgeous necklace I was wearing? That's my favorite this year, and I got tons of compliments on it at the show.
Here are some closer shots of my table. This one is the right side of the table, you can see some necklace on displays, earrings, bracelets, bookmarks, and the "Free Goodie Bags". The little orange thing to its left is my cellphone holder, but it worked great as business card holder.
This is the left corner of my table, with more necklace displays and some of my sterling silver/14k gold earrings, with semi precious gemstone.
This is my favorite chinese painting brush holder my dad bought me years ago. It has two carved dragon heads on top, and some clouds carved at the bottom. I absolutely love it. And it was the perfect size for display some of my decorative wall hanging pieces. Oh, I also hang some cellphone charms on one of the dragon head.

I will post some pictures of other tables at the show tomorrow. Forgot to bring their business cards with me, so don't remember their names and websites. At the mean time, here are some pictures of my new Badge Holders. I made one months ago, and it was my first sale at the show. And just sold two more to that customer's friend. I should have brought more to the show, what was I thinking? Everyone in the hospital need a better badge holder, those blue ones just so boring, don't show personality at all. These are much better.

No comments: