Friday, June 24, 2011

Refashioned T-shirt Dress


Remember this dress I refashioned for my girl in winter? It's finally warm enough for her to wear it, and pose for mommy. Well if you call standing while watching TV 'posing'. It's a perfect fit! Before I have time to make some matching hair bows, these orange elastics will do.
Have a great weekend, everyone! I am so excited for our first daycare BBQ party, cannot wait to meet other kids and their parents, and make some new friends. Just hope the rain won't interrupt our fun. Now what dessert should I bring?

BTW, for those of you who loving sewing and making clothes for your little ones, I just saw this wonderful news on MADE. Dana was nice enough to inform us that Joanns is running a seersucker sale, only $3/yard! Amazing! Oh how I want to ran right over there and grab all colors they have! Then I remembered that I have about 10 years worth of fabric sitting in my basement, including some very cute seersucker fabric (big sis gave me tons of fabric this time while we were visiting my parents). I have to keep my promise to use up those first! But if you love seersucker on kids, you should definitely go! The sale ends tomorrow! Let the summer begin!

No comments: