Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rocking Horse, Riding Horse!

This picture was taken last June, at our Memorial Day Party. All the kids had a blast riding that temporarily fixed (see that small rectangle lighter color wood right in front?) gorgeous rocking horse and the cutest rocking Nemo. I finally started working on that horse, two years after scoring it from a local thrift store. Yeah, I am that behind on my to-do list. It will be quite different. I will try to keep it gender neutral, so little caterpillar's little friends (all boys) won't feel too weird about riding it again. I will show you the 'new' horse later.

Now I am going to point you to an amazing tutorial about how to make this outrageously cute riding horse. Little caterpillar is still too young to ride this, but I will definitely keep this in mind for next year. Oh, cannot wait. Let's forget about all those plastic and noisy modern toys, and have some oldfashion fun.

No comments: