Thursday, August 21, 2008

More Origami Flowers

Remember the origami flower tutorials I posted a while ago, I found more.

I found this lotus flower on Flickr. And here is the instruction video.

And here is an instruction of how to make a lotus flower with A4 paper.

And check out these flickr sets from these very creative people. I was totally amazed how beautiful they are. This first set is from amandakay82.

Sherry has a set called Paper Fun. It has lots of great creations, but I cannot download it for whatever reason.

This one is from joostlangeveld's set Origami Flowers.

This is from beatbigearth's set All Paperwork.

And this last one is from Quadradinhos de Papel's ORIGAMI.

Olympic Medal Count Update:
CountryGSBT
China46152283
USA29343295
Canada37515

1 comment:

syarlilady said...

Oh wow! You are really up ahead in the origami thingy. Love those lotuses. I'm still looking for nice paper for my Kusudama flowers. Yes, the best paper for them is the Post-It notes :-)