Thursday, April 7, 2011

ByeBye, Shamu!

My baby girl actually said that! We just came back from Orlando FL yesterday. Little caterpillar and I spent our entire trip there in SeaWorld, watched most of the shows a couple of times. She loved shamu so much, we watched that show 5 times! Got to be some sort of record! We were in the soak zone, got splashed during the first show. Even though I was prepared, covered us with a beach towel, it was no match for the tremendous amount of water that biggest shamu can dump on you. Both of us were soaking wet, but at least my camera and lenses were stored safely in their bag. Little caterpillar didn't know what was going to happen, so she was really shocked, and then cried! The poor thing didn't like to get her head wet, especially with the funny taste salt water. I really thought she didn't like the show, until we got out of the stadium, she started chanting "Shamu! Shamu!", like we all did right before the splash time. She LOVED IT!? So, mommy bought her a toy shamu to hug! So sweet! =)

Or, the above picture is not mine, I found it online. My pictures are all on Stubborn's laptop, waiting for me to process and sort them. I took about 800 pictures per day, so there are about 3500 to 4000 pictures there waiting for me! And lots of video too. And no surprise there, I was only in less than a dozen of pictures, since I am the "photographer" wondering around seaworld with littler caterpillar alone. Once I am done with processing, I will show you guys the fun we had, well, as much fun as you can have with a young toddler, who's more interested in some trash on the ground than the amazing dolphin show!

No comments: