Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Aprons, anyone?

I am in my sewing mood now, and just crazy about aprons. So, I did what I always do when I am interested in something, searching for inspirations on google. Love google! Here are some gorgeous aprons I found. And later on I will show you what I created for me, my sister, my niece, my mom, and ...This one reminds me of spring!This will be perfect for my niece. Just need to make hers little smaller, and in pink of course. She is such a little princess now.And I want this one for myself! Love the classic black and white, and elegant contemporary design. I want this sexy little thing too. I can definitely wear it as a summer dress, with the back sew closed of course. =)Oh, this one is cute too.
Cannot remember where I found the first three, but you can find the last two on Etsy. THE BEST PLACE OVER THE ENTIRE INTERNET TO FIND ONE OF A KIND HANDMADE TREATURES! Sorry, I just want to yell this out really loud. The sexy little pink apron is from Momo's Retro Fashions, and the cute yellow birdy one is from Dappers Duds. These ladies are so talented, their work just like eye candy for me. Now I have to go to Fabric Place again tonight to find some happy spring fabrics and, of course, something in PINK. I love that place for so many reasons, it's so close to my home, and they always have those tons of remnants. I am not really good at sewing, I can only do the simple things like curtains, slipcovers, and aprons. And those remnants are perfect for small projects like this, at a very reasonable price. I probably will make more for all my family members and friends. Everybody can use some happy things after this 6 months long winter.

No comments: