Friday, April 11, 2008

Not again!

I had it enough! Another weekend with rain? Apperantly the big storm which is hanging around the middle of America is spinning towards us. So, we are going to be wet for several days. Why it's always sunny and warm during the week, when we stuck inside? I work in a big office which has no window to the outside, so we don't even know whether it's sunny or rainy, summer or winter most of the time! Like yesterday, the high temperature was around 70F, but it was not that warm in the morning. So, I have to wear more clothes than I wanted. Should have taken a nice walk and enjoy the spring yesterday, but there were just too much to do. When can we get a decent weekend around here? I need to start working in my gardens and yard sailing now. Guess I just have to be more patient.
OK, enough complaining. Let's enjoy some spring flowers, things that make me happy.
These are not from my yard. I guess it's colder than other years, all the spring flowers just started coming out in my neighborhood. I will take some pictures of my Crocus, Grape Hyacinth, Daffodil, and Tulip later.

No comments: