Monday, April 7, 2008

Loving Turbo Jam

I have been a very good girl last week. OK, DH helped a little. He bought the Turbo Jam DVDs a couple of weeks ago, and started exercising right away. But at that time, I just recovered from the internal bleeding, and still was very weak and my belly still hurt when I try to run or jump. So, I waited. By waited I meant being lazy couch potato and watching TV. Finally last week, DH won't accept any more of my excuses, and dragged me down to our fitness room, aka the basement. I have bad knees, so tried the low impact version. The movements are so much fun, like dancing, and music is very energetic. I just love Chalene Johnson. She "packs each workout with calorie-blasting kickboxing, body sculpting, and the hottest dance music". It's not like exercise at all, but a workout party with some wonderful people in the privacy of my own house. Frankly, I still cannot follow all the moves, especially my hips, I just cannot move or shake it. =) But after the first week, 3 days a week and 20 to 40 minutes everytime, I found my love handles shrunk a little, and I could feel my muscles tightening up, my arms, legs, and belly area, even when I was not exercising. I am recommending it to all my friends now. Feel like I am their new spokesman. If anyone want to know what Turbo Jam is, check this YouTube video of their program at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MdH1xK8So.
This reminds me to "dance" with Chalene again tonight. I know I will have so much fun.

No comments: