Wednesday, April 9, 2008

TranquilityKnot is back

Since I was sick for a long time, the sales in my store slowed down, almost stopped for a while. Now I am totally recovered, I have to work harder to bring my customers back. Yesterday I spent several hours for my store, communicating with other people on the Etsy forums, and also gift wrapping a couple of items. I have customers buying things as gifts, so I normally wrapping them in pretty little boxes, and decorate it with some beautiful craft/wrapping paper and ribbons. I love gift wrapping! Here are the two just sold. Guess a girl cannot have enough pink!


And another exciting thing yesterday was one of the fellow Etsy shop owner, dzfantasy, offered to take my business cards to her craft shows this summer! I was thrilled. What a great way for advertising! Thanks so much, Donna. You guys should check out her store! It's a magical place, where you can find all kinds of fantasy characters, magical mermaids, whimsical cat fairies, forest fairies, witches, leaf spirits, fairy face pins, butterflies, and much, much more! Donna is a self-taught, 3D-Fiber artist who found her own style in designing fiber sculptured fantasy figures and she has been creating the magical fantasy world for all of us for over 10 years now. She has been selling her creations at art shows in Wisconsin, and through her YOUNG AT HEART web page (http://dzfairies.com). I think it's time to bring some magic into New England. Just look at this beautiful golden butterfly fairy, isn't it gorgeous?

No comments: