Friday, July 11, 2008

Found a Wonderful Etsy Shop

I am so happy now! Lovely beadsintheround from Tubular Crochet Designs, a fellow seller from Etsy, just bought this victorian garden nursing cover and the jungle flower bookmarks! She loved my bookmarks, and thought this nursing cover will be great for her girlfriend who just had a baby girl. Thanks, beadsintheround. And congrats to your friend. I always check out my customer's shop, if they are also Etsy sellers. And fell in love with beadsintheround. Her design is so wonderful, and her technique looks insanely complicated to me! (I have no idea about crocheting or knitting). And then I checked out her flickr folder. All I can say is WOW! It's like a bead crocheting gallery! Words cannot describe it, you have to go take a look yourself. She is absolutely talented, and so modest. I wish you great success with your business, and hope my panchang knot bookmarks can bring you more good luck.

No comments: